What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The secrets of custom spray painting and body work repair
- Learn car spray painting and body work repair easily in 2 hours or less with spray paint secrets
- Comes in a step-by-step, easy to follow video series – like a personal trainer guiding you
- Suitable for the beginners, the first timers as well as the experienced professionals
- Learn all the tricks of the trade and workshop techniques and secrets
- Get detailed procedures and clear instructions on what to do next
- Give your automobile a complete makeover
- Spray gun selection & technique
- Paint spray guns setup and controls
- Safety precautions & prevention
- Car Resprays & Respraying Work
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Spray Paint Secrets scores 73.02/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.spraypaintvideos.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: spraypaintvideos.com you’ll also be taken through to spraypaintvideos.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)